Regular meeting 1. Call to order Invocation Pledge of Allegiance Approve minutes: July 17 2. Administrative review/reports/future agenda items 3. Former agenda items 4. public Interests/Concerns/Presentations Request use of Vietnam Memorial bell Black Pine Mine project Request assistance moving a mailbox 5. Treasurer’s office Change to policy of treasurer’s adjustments 6. Community development Agreement #20-42: Robinson Investment, North Site plan development Mills subdivision Ponderosa subdivision - phase I 7. Human resources Change to policy 3: Electronic direct deposit statements Policy 15 update 8. County attorney’s office Resolution #20-12: Authorizing the filing of cross-appeals for 2020 centrally assessed properties 9. Commissioners Support of PILT fairness initiative Region 8 emergency preparedness Contract #20-41: Box Elder County road claims, UTTR exchange 10. Warrant register 11. Personnel actions/volunteer action forms/cell phone allowance 12. closed session 13. Adjournment
Brigham City Council Thursday, Aug. 6, 7 p.m. This meeting will be held remotely. For access to the electronic meeting visit www.bcutah.org/city-council.htm, or www.youtube.com/user/brighamcitycorp.
1. Thought, reading or invocation 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approve minutes: July 16 4. Recognition of employees New hire: Community Activities and Services 5. Consent Request to write-off accounts due to bankruptcy or being sent to collections 6. Council member comments 7. Action items Consideration of ordinance amending the Brigham City General Plan land use map from neighborhood commercial to medium density residential for area located at the northwest corner of the 900 North and Main Street intersection Consideration of ordinance changing zone from R-1-8 (residential district) to R-M-7 (multiple residential district) on approximately 34.18 acres of land located at 909 N. Main Street Consideration for approval of the North Point development agreement and planned unit development subdivision located at 909 N. Main Street Consideration for approval of the development agreement and final plat of Northview Subdivision, phase one, located at 400 North and 800 West Consideration for approval of the amended preliminary plat of the Glen Hollow subdivision, located at 600 South and 800 West Consideration of resolution amending the Brigham City Planning Commission by-laws Consideration of ordinance regulating transient lodging facilities 8. Closed session to discuss the purchase, exchange or lease of real property. 9. Adjourn
Perry City Planning Commission Thursday, Aug. 6, 7 p.m. This meeting will be held remotely. Visit www.perrycity.org for access instructions.
1. Call to order and opening ceremonies Declare conflicts of interest, if any 2. Action items Public hearing: Amend Title 15 of the Perry City municipal code regarding signs Public hearing: Amend Title 15 of the Perry City municipal code regarding land use chart and associated regulations Public hearing: Amend Title 15 of the Perry City municipal code regarding temporary uses and food trucks Amend Perry City municipal code regarding chickens/urban livestock. 3. Discussion items Code amendments and projects 4. Approve minutes: July 2 5. Discussion Future projects Report on past-approved planning commission agenda items Report from commissioner regarding last council meeting Make assignments for representative to attend city council meetings 6. Training 7. Review next agenda 8. Adjourn
Mantua Town Council Thursday, Aug. 6, 6:30 p.m. This meeting will be held remotely. For access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Invocation or thought 2. Approve minutes: July 18 3. Approve minutes: July 22 (emergency council meeting and closed meeting) 4. Action Items Willard Peak Road parking lot closure Ordinance: Parking on Mantua roads Sewer agreement with Brigham City Bids for air conditioning Police chief wages Monitor for security cameras 5. Discussion items Soccer field Construction problems/Mantua Police Department Mantua Fire Department Ordinance to repeal land use code enforcement and changes to the land use book Cemetery expansion Streetlights Water tank Consider the Bills 6. Public works comments 7. Planning and zoning comments: 8. Public comments 9. Council and mayor comments 10. Adjourn
Bear River City Council Thursday, Aug. 6, 7 p.m. 5871 N. 4700 West
1. Welcome 2. Opening ceremony Pledge of Allegiance Invocation Roll call 3. Approve minutes: July 2 4. Public hearing To receive comments on amendments and additions to the Bear River City land management and development code, Chapter 2 (definitions), Chapter 3 (supplemental regulations), Chapter 7 (zone districts and regulations), and Chapter 8 (subdivisions). 5. Deputy report 6. Public comments 7. Review public hearing comments and possibly approve to repeal and replace chapters 2,3, and 7 of the Bear River City land management and development code 8. Review and possible approval to repeal and replace sewer ordinance #2020-08-06 9. Possible repeal of the moratorium on building permits requiring sewer connection or waiver, ordinance #2020-08-07 10. Discussion Irrigation pipe at cemetery Implementing an infrastructure improvement program Ideas on how to collect past due bills Generator options and pricing 11. Review and initial second quarter financials 12. Review and approve bills 13. Complaints and actions taken 14. If time allows Roads: Standard improvements for one house, two houses, etc; improvements on 4900 West 15. Departments 16. Future agenda items: Proposed field drain ordinance 17. Closed session, is necessary 18. Adjourn
Brigham City Appeal Authority Wednesday, Aug. 12, 6 p.m. This meeting will be held remotely. For access visit www.bcutah.org/appeal-authority.htm.
1. Welcome and introduction 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approve agenda 4. Approve minutes 5. Elect chair and vice chair for 2020 6. Application #20-001-AA: Expansion of non-conforming use and structure, 460 N. Main Street, Anvil Cabinet and Mill 7. Application #20-002-AA: Variance of front yard setback, 83 N. Becher Ave., Robert VanKomen 8. Adjourn
Box Elder News Journal PO BOX 370 Brigham City, UT 84302